mLeasing is one of the leading leasing companies in Poland that provides financing in the form of leasing, loan and services in the field of leasing and car fleet management (CFM).
IT Leader, mLeasing
The Business Problem
mLeasing faces constant pressure from market dynamics and heavy competition that added to the complexity in the new product implementations. In addition, due to the complexity, the average turnaround time was three months, costing them valuable market share and resulting in a significant investment in IT. These factors necessitated innovative technology to stay ahead of the curve.
They were challenged by different aspects:
- High dependability on the development team every time they planned to introduce a new service line or change the parameters for a product for a particular type of customer
- The need to transform old system architecture to respond to market and business changes much quicker and deliver products incorporating dozens of parameters that change frequently too.
- The decision process requires a good knowledge of all possible scenarios that required them to implement all the complicated configurations, exceptions, exclusions, deviations, etc. into their system. This could be very confusing and difficult to manage for the users.
- Automating the whole leasing process to manage even small transactions too.
- Increased costs and wasted time in development and delivery of product
- Loss of market share from inability to offer new forms of value to customers
mLeasing uses FlexRule™ Advanced Decision Management Suite to automate and manage changing business rules and decisions relating to leasing, sales, and risk identification. Now, they are able to –
- Speed up the time-to-market to just a couple of weeks when introducing a new product and services or changing existing products incorporating all the necessary parameters and configurations.
- Non-technical users like business analysts can also manage changes in business rules and decisions more effectively and adjust to market changes in really a short time, in fact even hours sometimes
- Ensure compliance in the newly introduced new product and services
They have streamlined their leasing processes coupled with huge cost and time savings.