I am happy to announce that we have released new version (1.6.0) of our business rule engine framework. As you may have read previously we have a big change list on this release and most importantly not we improved the rule execution performance but also we introduce some new features and usability enhancements.
- Performance improvement on execution of rules
- More robust pattern to load types and assemblies
- Evaluation execution plan (ICompiledExpression)
- New ExecutorSetupInformation type to handle execution level configurations
- More advanced ActiveElement life-cycle
- Ability to inject a new context in procedural engine (reuse a Procedure)
- RuleSet features to group and access ModelContainers during rule execution
- Using RuleSet address for RuleFlow, CallProc and Include commands
- Advanced tracing options available in application config level
- Extendable trace output formatter
- Real-time trace viewer
- FlexRule Shell “del” global command
- FlexRule Shell batch file feature (“run” command”)
- FlexRule Shell package builder more extended commands
Hope you enjoy it.
Last updated September 22nd, 2020 at 11:37 am, Published April 12th, 2012 at 11:37 am
CEO and the founder of FlexRule – He is an expert in architecture, design, and implementation of operational decisions, business rules, and process automation. Created Decision-Centric Approach, a methodology that brings People, Data, Rules, and Processes together to automate operational business decisions.
This approach is recognized by Gartner as the missing link to provide business value to organizations.