In the recent months we have been too busy with many tasks;
- Rule designer finalizing
- Beta testing of designer
- FlexRule runtime 1.6 performance improvements
- Small enhancements on runtime
- Help document of Designer (http://help.flexrule.com/designer)
And so many other small issues here and there. The good news is we managed to progress well and in couple of weeks we will be releasing new version of FlexRule Runtime and the final version of Designer.
FYI; the new version of runtime:
- Provides builders that allows you to build rules programmatically
- Has a huge performance improvements
- The rule tester now supports rule based data feeder
- The expression evaluator is more flexible and also supports a complied expressions
- VAR command will support more complex expression in path attributes
- We also provide a new updated sample of Invoice application that is based on complex business entities
I will keep you update about new exciting things happening…
Last updated September 22nd, 2020 at 11:39 am, Published January 26th, 2012 at 11:39 am
CEO and the founder of FlexRule – He is an expert in architecture, design, and implementation of operational decisions, business rules, and process automation. Created Decision-Centric Approach, a methodology that brings People, Data, Rules, and Processes together to automate operational business decisions.
This approach is recognized by Gartner as the missing link to provide business value to organizations.