A Global Business Rules and Decision
Management Technologies Event
29 June – 1 July 2020 | Virtual & Free
DecisionCAMP brings together leading decision management authorities, vendors, and practitioners, to discuss the current state of the Decision Management practice, the use of the DMN standard, real-world business cases and their solutions.
Know more about DecisionCAMP 2020.
What to Expect?
You will get the opportunity to learn about the decision management, the need for it, best practices and use cases, and meet the decision management experts.
FlexRule’s CEO, Arash Aghlara, will discuss how you can increase business agility with end-to-end decision automation and address these questions:
- How you can deliver business values in reality and align operational decisions with business objectives.
- How to focus on the end-to-end requirements of the whole value chain to ensure business agility is improved.
- How to leverage OODA (Observe-Orient-Decide-Act) loop and drive an entire decision cycle by sensing and responding to changes effectively and efficiently.
- How to make operational decisions the first-class citizen of organizations.
- How to enable collaboration between decisions, internal and external systems, and information creating a synergistic combination of process, data, people, and rules to deliver business value.
- How to sense and identify opportunities, take actions, and overcome the last mile challenge of the automation, AI, and analytics.
And, not only can you watch the presentations but interact with the speakers during the live session.
Details and Schedule of FlexRule’s Session
Speaker: Arash Aghlara, CEO, FlexRule
Topic: How End to End Decision Automation Increases Business Agility
Date: July 1, 2020
Time: 16:30 – 17:00 Central European Time (CET)
Who should Attend?
- Technologists like CTO, IT leaders and developers.
- Business leaders – CIO, COO, CDO.
- Operations leaders like Business process leaders, automation specialists, business intelligence architects, data scientists and data engineers.
Don’t Miss! Save the Date
July 1, 2020 | 16:30 Central European Time (CET)