Position: Sales Development Representative
About the business
FlexRule is an innovative and cool software in Decision Automation (Data & Analytics, AI, Robotics) with many customers worldwide. Our product, FlexRule's Advanced Decision Management Suite, is used in mission-critical applications by companies of all sizes, from start-ups to enterprises and government agencies. Our team is filled with people who think big and want to transform the future. We're looking for like-minded people to join us and grow our business. Recent recognition (FlexRule Named a Contender in The Forrester Wave™: Digital Decisioning Platforms, Q4 2020):
About the role
We are looking for a motivated Sales Development Representative who is eager to learn about our product, embody our mission, help research and identify prospects, find ways to get us in front of them and assist in setting up initial sales conversations and product demos.
Benefits and perks
The SDR role is an integral part of our sales team and provides a fantastic opportunity to learn and sharpen your sales skills. This is a unique experience to work with a great team. You will be supported and encouraged to grow with every opportunity.
Skills and experience
Your contribution will be:
- Prospect into Enterprise target accounts(Finance and Lending industry)
- Understand prospects needs, qualify fit, and build interest
- Generate new leads and opportunities
- Generate and/or prioritize prospect lists
- Schedule and run Discovery Calls
- Maintain a pipeline of active opportunities
- Reach and exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets
To be successful, we think you need:
- Strong understanding and history working with Software solutions(e.g., SaaS solutions).
- Strong knowledge of Technology and B2B sales.
- You have previous lead generation/outbound experience in the Finance industry.
- You have experience with sales engagement tools and CRM's such as ZoomInfo, Outreach, Lead411, Hubspot, etc.
- Social media-LinkedIn (externally for prospecting, internally for collaboration)
- Ability to articulate relevant value messaging across various buying roles (technical leaders, CXO, influencer)
- Consultative selling (questioning, listening, managing call dynamics, managing objections, closing for next steps).
- Demand creation/prospecting
- Proven ability to achieve/exceed a qualified lead quota.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication abilities
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to change, and be tech-savvy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
- Opportunity management
- Time management
Highly desirable if you have previous experience in selling technologies to the Finance and Lending industry.