Inside Sales Representative
Sales | Full-time | Camberwell, VIC 3124, Australia
At FlexRule we empower companies to deliver on their missions effectively and efficiently. Our team is filled with people who think big and want to transform the future. We have customers of all sizes, from start-up, to enterprise and government agencies across the globe.
We believe in and support our company values, which are:
- Be Accountable – even when no-one is looking
- Take Calculated Risks – and learn from the failures
- Thrive Together – greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
- Advance Confidently– we find opportunity and act on it
- Collaborate Openly– our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
- Engage Fearlessly – we speak up and listen
About the role
FlexRule is seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our highly successful Australian software company. The Inside Sales Representative is a junior role for our “Business Automation” platform. The purpose of the role – which is based on Melbourne – is to qualify leads and book appointments for our sales engineer team. It will involve both hunting and farming and we expect this role to grow considerably over time.
Benefits and perks
- Base Salary + Uncapped commission
- Global Leader
- Modern office, close to Camberwell station
Skills and experience
You Will Have:
- Proven successful sales experience requiring a consultative sales approach in Software as a Service(SaaS) Solutions
- The ability to discover and identify customer problems and needs
- Ability to work in fast-paced situations
- Demonstrated experience with all aspects of the sales cycle
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) with excellent attention to details
- Converting leads, manage pipeline HubSpot CRM
- Passion for Sales with structured time management and activity management behaviours
- Achieve sales targets and budgets
- Ability to understand technology and learn complex solutions
- 2+ years working in a B2B sales in Software as a Service(SaaS) Solutions
- Previous experience in customer support role is a bonus
- Believes in and supports our company values.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is high energy, enthusiasm and has a record of success. This is the opportunity to stretch your consultative sales capabilities in a fast growing and globally recognised Australian success story.