Business rule, application logic and business process engine framework for .Net-based applications
FlexRule is a .Net based Business Rules Management (BRM) platform with a dynamic, secure and language independent code execution mechanisms. It provides following components:
- Business rules engine (BRE) to execute securely all sorts of logic, rules, procedures, calculations, flows, inferences, validations...
- Authoring tool allows design and implement of rules visually.
- Testing tool provides an interface to simply test the changes before deployment.
- Tracing tool Allows you trace the rules execution.
- Packaging tool creates a digitally signed and password protected package to be used in production.
FlexRule is also an event-driven rule engine that provides infrastructure so you can manage and control the rule processing much more effectively than when you use normal rule engines. With our business rule engine (BRE) framework, rules and logic can be defined in high-level language in a separate physical module or created programmatically.
Our business rule engine (BRE) framework has been fully implemented with C# .NET, which allows you to integrate it very easily, using its API, into your .NET-based applications, regardless of the type of your application: Windows Forms, Services, WCF, WPF, ASP.NET, or MVC.